I would like to say thank you for the job you did for me with the divorce. I thought you did a great job and that you were extremely professional. - C.H.
- The disposition of business assets in a Texas divorce
- Texas mistaken paternity: Can DNA prove you are not the father?
- What You Should Know About Common Law Marriage In Texas
- When Business Owners Divorce: The Importance of Business Valuations
- Divorce & Stock Options: Valuations, Exercised Options and Taxes Oh My!
- Top Five Concerns Regarding Small Business Ownership and Divorce in Texas, By Michelle May O’Neil
- Using Prenuptial Agreements in Texas
- Divorce Settlements in a Volatile Economy
- Dallas Same Sex Custody Dispute: Battle For Recognition of Parental Rights by LGBT Parents
- Texas Governor Rick Perry Signs “Who’s The Daddy?” Bill Into Law
- Divorce in the New Year: Protecting Your Business